Auahi Kore is part of our menu of primary health services. It specifically focusses on smokefree health promotion and education service offering one on one support for how to quit smoking to Rangatahi, Maatua and Kaumatua. The service is also extended to community groups, businesses, schools, Marae, Kohanga and other organisations to becoming smokefree. There are support groups available, coaching and mentoring. The coverage area for this service is Hamilton City.
- Smoke free education & support.
- Education to community groups, schools, service providers, individuals.
- 5-7 week programme.
- Support in making project areas smoke free.
- One on one Consultation. (Special conditions apply)
Contact us if you
Are committed to becoming smoke free
Phone: 0800 4 TEKŌHAO (8356426)
- Aged 18 years or over
- Have a group or school that requires smoke free education
- Require FREE quit smoking support and advice
Please ask for the Auahi Kore Coordinator
For more information visit the Auahi Kore website www.smokefree.co.nz