Nutrition and Exercise is part of the menu of primary health services aimed at providing education and promotion for healthy lifestyles to whānau and communities in Hamilton City. The service is extended from individuals to whanau and groups including businesses, schools, Kohanga, Kura Kaupapa, Marae and other organisations.
- Education to community groups, schools, early childhood groups, service providers, individuals;
- Weekly exercise programmes;
- Weekly swimming programmes;
- Personal nutrition and exercise advice.
- Healthy lifestyle choices;
- Whanau days;
- Fitness for fun;
- Community event participation - Tri-Maori, Iron Maori, Around the Bridge etc.
ReferralsPhone: 0800 4 TEKŌHAO (8356426)
Ask for the nutrition and exercise team