As a credit union, we are here to help people, not to make a profit. This means we will do our best to help you reach your goals.
Credit Unions put people before profit. Once our overheads are paid, all ACU's profits are returned to our members through very competitive interest rates on savings, low-cost loans, improved services, and reduced fees.
What we can offer:
- A number of purpose accounts including everyday accounts, savings, children’s accounts, loan provider, and Christmas accounts
- Eftpos cards and access debit cards for your online shopping needs
- Personal and vehicle loans with interest rates starting from 10.99%
- Debt consolidation
- Insurances – car, contents, funeral
- Credicare (Tangihanga) – financial assistance for your family if you pass away
- Term deposits
- Golden Years package for Superannuitants with no monthly account fees
- Internet banking, phone banking, and a banking app for your smartphone
Come on in and see Kirsty at the Te Kōhao branch between 9am and 1pm Monday to Friday, phone 0277636674.
For further information, check out the ACU website: Aotearoa Credit Union