Collective Impact - Key Messages
A New Way of Thinking about Working Together:
Collective Impact requires a new way of thinking about working together. These key messages are critical to the success of Te Ngira Collective
- Te Ngira has a shared vision for change, including a common understanding of the problems and a joint approach to solving it through agreed upon actions.
Back Bone Support
- Successful Collaboration with members of Te Ngira will occur within a support infrastructure with specific skills.
- Using a standardized tool and a range of indicators across all members of our Collective Te Ngira will measure for success.
Mutually Reinforcing Activities
- Te Ngira members do what they are good at, in a way that reinforces what everyone else in the Collective is doing.
- Te Ngira keeps talking to everyone, using a variety of channels, including face-to-face meetings.